Spring Break is coming up and many parents will be looking for ways to entertain their children. I HIGHLY recommend taking your kids to the country’s number one children museum (according to Parent magazine). The Houston Children’s Museum is worth the drive!
I feel that many Houstonians (myself included) take for granted that we have this wonderful, creative, educational venue that appeals to children of all ages.
If you live outside of Houston, I will go as far as saying that it is worth a 5 hour drive and a cheap 4 star Hotwire hotel in Downtown Houston.
If you haven’t visited the museum in a while, you will be shocked at the number of new exhibits.
(Isabella and Sophia many years ago!)
Here are the many reasons I love the Houston Children’s Museum:
– It is packed with 90,000 square feet of activities inside and outside for kids of all ages.
– The upstairs has a huge Tot Spot
– There are many arts and crafts available.
– Children can experience and learn about banking, news reporting, the economy, meteorology, health care, veterinarian medicine, and more.
– There are 14 hands-on exhibits designed for kids.